Sunday, October 17, 2010

The beginning

"I have a date tonight!" The quote that started it all while sitting around a lunch table at work one day. It was a group of women, all different ages, all different walks of life, and yes, almost all single. We've all dated our fair share of losers, and yes even some winners, and have experiences to share.

While single life is the "greatest thing in the world" or the most pitied lifestyle depending on who you talk to, I can't help but revert back to the hopeless romantic inside of me, and hope there's a man out there for me. In the meantime, I'll have the pleasure of sharing the stories of navigating my way through the world of singlehood in the suburbs, and with a little help from some friends (and willing blog contributors), hopefully entertain you! We're bringing our conversations around the lunch table to a computer near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment